1/2 Photos of ChocoChai Cookies
These are absolutely superb cookies :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, tightly packed
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chai tea mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate, chopped into small chunks,best quality
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine butter, egg, vanilla extract and brown sugar until creamed.
- 3In another bowl, combine flour, chai mix, soda, and salt.
- 4Gradually add flour mixture to the creamed mixture.
- 5Fold in the chocolate chunks and chips.
- 6Roll dough into 2-inch balls, placing them a few inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- 7Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- 8Remove from oven, cool momentarily and then transfer to wire racks to cool thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for ChocoChai Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.8 mg
- Sodium 220.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chai tea mix