Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Also called "Freezer Cookies" or "Brad Cookies" A friend likes them so much he helped us move into our new house in exchange for an entire batch of these - best deal I ever made!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until just combined but a small bit of flour remains.
- Add chips and stir until incorporated and remaining flour is combined.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased or lined (I use a Silpat) baking sheet about 2 inches apart and bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 1-2 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool.
- I recommend storing in the freezer if keeping more than 2 days - place a frozen cookie in the micro for 15-20 seconds to get that fresh from the oven softness and melted chocolate experience.