Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar in August 2006. I haven't tried the recipe, but I hope to very soon. Here is what the original poster said about this recipe: "I love Nestles Tollhouse Morsels and get a magazine from them with wonderful recipes, I thought I would share this one."
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Grease and Flour a 12" Bundt pan or other tube pan.
- Mix Cake Mix, Pudding Mix, Milk, Sour Cream and eggs in a large bowl til well blended.
- Stir in the morsels and nuts.
- Pour into your prepared pan.
- Bake 55-65 minutes (til a toothpick will come out clean, meaning its done).
- Let the cake cool Sprinkle it with Powdered sugar, a little Cool Whip for decoration on the top and cover with raspberries, FANTASTIC!