Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a naughty and delicious dessert cocktail. You can vary the amounts of liquor and chocolate to taste. This recipe is deceptively strong, so make sure you don't serve it to the designated driver.
- 1 cup brandy or 1 cup vodka (both are lovely, just don't mix them together!)
- 1 cup irish cream
- 1 cup milk (if you want to be extra naughty use half and half)
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- drizzle of your favorite chocolate syrup (I like the Hershey's Special Dark)
- hand full ice cube
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until frothy and serve in chilled glasses.
Whoa. I made this using vanilla vodka. Very smooth and didnt taste like it had 2 cups of liquor in it. Thanks for sharing. :)
This is a very good drink. It's a good sipping drink. I used half and half thaat needed to be used. I also added a little bit more chocolate ice cream. I don't have chocolate syrup so I omitted it. It was still a nice drink. I think when I make it again, I will add more shocolate ice cream. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Spring '08.
Chocolaty with a strong brandy taste. I'll need to cut the brandy in half the next time I make one of these for me. I adopted this chef for the *Spring PAC game* 2008