This is from the April 2007 (out in March) of Australian Super Food Ideas. Though I would never make it myself (diabetes) I thought it would be a good Easter idea. Preparation and cook time are estimated.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius.
- Grease a 3cm deep, 16.5cm x 26cm (base) slab pan.
- Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhand on all 4 sides.
- Combine flour, sugar and butter in a food processor, process until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add egg yolk and cold water, process until mixture almost comes together.
- Using clean hands, press mixture into base of pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light golden. Set aside to cool.
- Unwrap easter eggs. Place eggs over slice base to cover.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Drizzle condensed milk over the slice.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes or until edges are deep golden and centre is firm to the touch.
- Allow slice to cool completely in pan.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
- It was also suggested you could also try using a combination of milk, dark and or white chocolate easter eggs or brand varieties such as Violet Crumble or Cherry Ripe mini eggs.