Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this on an old recipe card while doing some cleaning. I think it belonged to my great aunt Mildred. It said "At Mabel Grandy's luncheon in Eau Claire, on Saturday, July 27th." There was also a note on it: "I use a little more than a cup of the noodles as it thickens more if you do. I didn't put any onion in mine as I don't like them." Preparation time does not include time in refrigerator.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
- 1⁄4 lb dried beef, cut in bite-size pieces
- 2 hardboiled egg, sliced
- 1 cup milk
- In a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, stir soup to a creamy consistency.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator at least 3 to 4 hours-- overnight or all day.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Sorry that I did'nt like it. Was to salty for my taste.