Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was looking for a dressing similar to one served at Moe's restaurant and found this one on copykat.com. It's not like the one I had, but it tastes pretty good anyway.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup dried parsley (I used fresh)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried chipotle powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- Mix in mixer on low speed until well mixed.
Baby, you don't know...you don't know what it's like to love you... One for my Best of 2015 Cookbook. A shout out to the Bee Gees for the lyrical inspiration.
Very yummy sauce!