1/1 Photo of Chipotle Lime Chicken Wings
1 hr 5 mins
Im serving these to ALL my guests from now on - they are tremendous. Feel free to heat them up with hot pepper flakes or serve them as is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine barbecue sauce, honey, lime juice and zest and set aside.
- 2Combine flour, corn starch and seasoning salt in a bowl.
- 3Dust each wing with flour mixture and set aside on wax or parchment paper.
- 4Heat deep fryer or potted oil to 325 - 350°F.
- 5Dust a few wings at a time- second time and fry for 7 - 8 minutes - let cool on wire rack.
- 6When all the wings have been fried - heat 2 -tablespoons of butter in a deep pan.
- 7Add the sauce mixture and combine well with the butter (this makes them glossy).
- 8Add the wings and mix to make sure each wing is completely saturated with sauce & rewarmed .
- 9Serve -- .
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Lime Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1642.5
- Calories from Fat 848
- Total Fat 94.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 452.7 mg
- Sodium 434.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 111.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle barbecue sauce
limes, zest of