Recipe by yogiclarebear
I created this stir fry when my husband was on a chipotle kick. It is healthy with lean protien, fiber, and veggies. I've substituted baby corns for the canned corn with success as well. You could use fresh jalapenos instead of the canned chilis too! Make it as hot as you want with the chipotle pepper!
- 10 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in stir fry strips
- 1 cup canned corn
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 lime
- 10 grape tomatoes or 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- fresh cilantro (to garnish)
options to serve
- sour cream
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a short burst of non-stick olive oil in a large skillet.
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, beans, chilis, tomatoes, and seasonings.
- Cut lime and save 2 quarters for garnish. Squeeze the rest into the bowl and mix.
- Cook chicken until almost done. Add other ingredients and stir fry until it bubbles, then simmer until evenly hot.
- Serve over greens, chips, tortillas. Garnish with lime and cilantro, and cheese and sour cream if you wish.