Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
A simple and delicious way to grill a good steak.
Make and share this Chipotle Grilled Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- 4 beef t-bone steaks or 4 porterhouse steaks
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- Bring steaks to room temperature.
- Spread Chipotle Tabasco sauce thickly on steak. Put another steak on top and spread with the sauce. Repeat for all steaks. Let steaks sit and marinate for 1 to 4 hours.
- On preheated grill, sear steaks over direct flame for 2 minutes. Turn steaks over and grill over indirect heat for 4 to 6 minutes, depending on your degree of doneness preference.
- Remove from grill, cover loosely with foil and let sit for 5 minutes.