Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A yummy meal that is also healthy!
Make and share this Chipolata Chicken and Quinoa recipe from Food.com.
- Make quinoa in the rice cooker as directed on the box (2 cups of water, to 1 cup of quinoa).
- In a large pan, over a medium heat, add the 2 TBLSP of margarine, chopped up onion, and chicken.
- Add in the diced tomato and black beans.
- Next add the juice of one lemon, salt to taste, and chile flakes to taste.
- Next add the cilantro and the diced avocados.
- Serve everything over the quinoa and enjoy!