Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A yummy meal that is also healthy!
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (13 ounce) can chicken
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 avocados, diced
- chili flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) box quinoa
- Make quinoa in the rice cooker as directed on the box (2 cups of water, to 1 cup of quinoa).
- In a large pan, over a medium heat, add the 2 TBLSP of margarine, chopped up onion, and chicken.
- Add in the diced tomato and black beans.
- Next add the juice of one lemon, salt to taste, and chile flakes to taste.
- Next add the cilantro and the diced avocados.
- Serve everything over the quinoa and enjoy!