Recipe by Danielle K.
Pasta has always been a favorite.
Top Review by scarletscorpion
Next time I'll use half the pasta. I fixed this the night before a potluck, and found the next morning that there wasn't much flavor except pasta. I doubled the vegies and added another bottle of dressing. Wow! I loved it and it got rave reviews and requests for the recipe!
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry fettuccine or 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 4 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly bias-sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 (8 ounce) bottleasian vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Transfer fettuccine to a very large bowl. Stir in chicken, celery, green onions, and cilantro.
- Pour dressing over all; toss to coat well. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- *Note: About 1-1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts will yield 4 cups chopped cooked chicken; 12 ounces will yield 2 cups chopped cooked chicken.