4 hrs 10 mins
Danielle K.'s Note:
Pasta has always been a favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- 2Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- 3Transfer fettuccine to a very large bowl. Stir in chicken, celery, green onions, and cilantro.
- 4Pour dressing over all; toss to coat well. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 5*Note: About 1-1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts will yield 4 cups chopped cooked chicken; 12 ounces will yield 2 cups chopped cooked chicken.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese-Style Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 80.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: