Prep 4 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Pasta has always been a favorite.
Make and share this Chinese-Style Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Transfer fettuccine to a very large bowl. Stir in chicken, celery, green onions, and cilantro.
- Pour dressing over all; toss to coat well. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- *Note: About 1-1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts will yield 4 cups chopped cooked chicken; 12 ounces will yield 2 cups chopped cooked chicken.
Next time I'll use half the pasta. I fixed this the night before a potluck, and found the next morning that there wasn't much flavor except pasta. I doubled the vegies and added another bottle of dressing. Wow! I loved it and it got rave reviews and requests for the recipe!