Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
pretty light, with spring onions and coriander! also easy to prepare and cook :D
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- Chinese five spice powder
- 1⁄3 cup spring onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, for frying
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly together, except for the oil, until it becomes a medium-thick batter.
- Heat a small non-stick pan and add the oil. Fry for approx 2 min and flip over and cont. to fry the other side. NOTE: add more oil if needed to prevent sticking.
- Pancake should look light-yellow when done and firm.
- serve with japanese soy sauce.