Recipe by SlipC
If you like ribs, you will love them prepared this way!!
Top Review by Rita~
Make sure to cook the remaining marinade before brushing on before serving. I would season with salt andpepper before marinading. Also I would add scallions and ginger to the marinade. And finish off under the broiler to crisp up (BBQ).
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs pork spareribs, cut crosswise into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 clove crushed garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ribs in shallow glass dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spoon over ribs.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove ribs from marinade, set marinade aside.
- Arrange ribs on a foil lined broiler pan, meaty sides up.
- Brush with marinade,cover and cook for 1 hour at 325 deg.
- Uncover, and brush with marinade.
- Cook uncovered for approx.
- 45 minutes, or until done, occasionally brushing with marinade.
- Brush with marinade before serving.