Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe I received from one of my first chinese themed cooking classes over 20 years ago. It is a pretty colorful salad that packs a nice crunch to it.
- 14 ounces frozen snow peas, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut, sliced
- 6 radishes, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a bowl combine snow peas, chestnuts and radishes. Toss well to combine.
- In a seperate bowl wisk together oil, vinegar, honey, and celery seeds.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss.
- Chill 1 hour, tossing frequently.