Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the restaurant Rancho de Chimayo. Especially appropriate in the fall.
Make and share this Chimayo Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces good quality apple cider
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce creme de cassis
- Fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice.
- Add tequila, cider, lemon juice and cassis and shake well.
- Fill two glasses with ice and strain the cocktail evenly between them.
- Garnish each with thin slice of apple if desired and serve.
This was nice but I think for my tastes the tequila was a little overpowering. I ended up adding more cider to it which was more to my liking. Thanks LW!