From the City Times newspaper. This dish goes well with cashew and greenpeas curry and ghee rice. This is Sri Lankan cuisine. It has an exotic flavour and is hot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each chilli into 4 long strips.
- 2Heat oil in a pan.
- 3Add mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
- 4Add curry leaves and fenugreek leaves.
- 5Fry for a while.
- 6Add all the ingredients, except the tamarind paste, and cook well.
- 7When it's done, add tamarind paste and cook for another 10 minutes.
- 8Serve hot with Ghee rice and Cashew and Greenpeas curry.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilli Curry (Malu Mris)
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.5
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: