Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
A friend gave us a huge basket of peppers as a result we stuffed 'em with as many different things as we could think of. here is one of them.
- 4 bell peppers, tops removed and deseeded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, fine dice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 courgettes, diced
- 175 g frozen sweetcorn
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- Heat oven to 190°C.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the peppers for 5 mins, remove and drain.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil and cook onion until tender. Add cumin, chilli and cook for another 3 minutes Add courgette and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sweetcorn, cheese, coriander and seasoning.
- Stuff peppers with mixture and bake for 35 minutes, peppers should be very soft.
- Serve with sour cream and corn chips.