Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Packed full of veggies! I have not made this yet and think it may need a few more green herbs to season it. Pulled from a wellness flyer by Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 small red onion
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 stalk celery
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- basil leaves (to garnish)
- Coarsely chop all vegetables.
- In 1 to 2 batches, put all ingredients except basil into blender. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer blended soup to a large bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (cook time is chill time).
- Garnish with basil if desired.