Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this thirst-quenching soup as a first course or an after-dinner treat. Pre-cut melon makes preparation a summer's breeze.
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup mint leaf
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 1⁄2 cups honeydew melon
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot
- Purée honeydew, mint, lime juice and ginger root in a blender until smooth (you may have to do this in batches).
- Serve immediately or transfer to a container and refrigerate up to 2 days. Top each portion with 1 tablespoon of yogurt before serving. Garnish with slivered mint leaves if desired. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
This was pretty good, but WAAAAAY to much mint for our tastes. I'll make this again with less mint, as it is healthy and refreshing.