Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Healthy, delicious and easy to make--great summertime lunch or dinner side recipe
Make and share this Chilled Avocado Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Peel, pit and dice avocados.
- Use a blender or food processor to puree avocados until smooth.
- Saute chopped shallots in olive oil until tender but not brown;set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together avocados with chicken stock, heavy cream and shallots until smooth. Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg; adjust seasonings to taste.
- Chill for at least half an hour before serving.
- Garnish as desired.
- prep and cook time does not incude refrigeration time.