- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, pit and dice avocados.
- Use a blender or food processor to puree avocados until smooth.
- Saute chopped shallots in olive oil until tender but not brown;set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together avocados with chicken stock, heavy cream and shallots until smooth. Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg; adjust seasonings to taste.
- Chill for at least half an hour before serving.
- Garnish as desired.
- prep and cook time does not incude refrigeration time.