1/2 Photos of Chili's Egg Rolls-Lightened Up!!!
This is the light version of the oh so fabulous, but oh so fattening Southwestern Eggrolls from Chili's Restaurant and Grill. Now I feel better:-) And only 3 WW points!! Serving size is for 1/2 the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 flour tortillas, not large (LaTortilla Factory Brand Originals LowFat LowCarb)
- 1 ounce chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 tablespoons black beans, canned
- 2 tablespoons corn, canned
- 1 ounce fat free cheese, shredded (your choice of kind)
- 1 tablespoon red chili pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine chicken, corn, cheese, chili pepper, and spinach in a microwaveable bowl.
- 3Heat for 30 seconds in micro.
- 4Warm tortillas in micro for 15 seconds.
- 5On a clean, flat surface, lay out tortillas side-by-side.
- 6Put 1/3 of chicken mix in the center of each tortilla.
- 7To assemble each roll, fold the left and right sides in so no filling escapes during cooking, and roll up.
- 8Place all 3 rolls seam side down on a baking pan that has been sprayed.
- 9Bake 12 minutes, flipping 1/2 way through cooking.
- 10While eggrolls are in the oven prepare dip.
- 12Combine sour cream, avocado, and dry dip mix in a small bowl until smooth.
- 13Season to taste with pepper.
- 14Top dip sauce with tomatoes before serving.
- 15When eggrolls are done, allow to cool for a few minutes, then cup diagonally.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili's Egg Rolls-Lightened Up!!!
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 352.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cheese
Hidden Valley Ranch dip