Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this for the first time this evening - both husband and I DEVOURED it and very much enjoyed it. The chili had perfect flavor and the combo of the spaghetti and chili really mixed well. Hope you enjoy, too!
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- While spaghetti is cooking, cook beef and onion in 3 quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown and onion is tender; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, chili powder and salt; breaking up tomatoes.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until as thick as you'd like.
- Drain spaghetti; divide among dinner plates.
- Top with chili mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
This was so easy and tastes great. The only substitution I made was to use diced tomatoes instead of stewed. I will be making this again for sure. Thanks so much for posting Erika!
Yummie! Quick and easy. We will have this again soon. The only change I made was added and extra half a tablespoon of hot chili powder since we like it spicy.
Add a dollop of sour cream and this is my recipe for Cincinnatti Chili that my family has loved for years....A must try