Baked (Vegetarian) Chili Spaghetti
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 26 ounces fat free spaghetti sauce
- 15 ounces vegetarian chili
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- chopped onion (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package. Drain. While pasta cooks, mix sauce and next 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes.
- Coat a 13” x 9” baking dish with spray. Add pasta and top with sauce. (May be covered and refrigerated at this point. Bake 35 minutes or until heated).
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Top with onions if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>For those not familiar with Little Britain, this picture is a character called Bubbles. It is NOT actually me. Heaven forbid! <br /><br />I am in insulin dependant diabetic for 18 years now and love to collect healthy recipes. I also, occasionally love to show off and fix a decadent dessert or appetizer. <br /><br />I am a mommy (of one) and a wifey (also, of one).Life is great!!</p>