Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip goes very well with fresh vegetables. From Better Homes and Gardens.
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 2 (7 ounce) cans diced green chilies, drained
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup jarred salsa
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lime peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- bottled hot pepper sauce
- assorted vegetable dippers
- In large bowl combine sour cream, chilies, cilantro, salsa, garlic, chili powder, lime peel, salt and bottled hot pepper sauce. Cover and chill overnight. Serve with vegetable dippers.