Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chinese/Thai inspired chicken wok-type thingy
- 300 g sliced chicken (honey marinated if possible)
- 100 g shrimp (or little less) or 100 g prawns (or little less)
- 100 g green beans
- 100 g carrots (sliced)
- sweet chili sauce
- Fry the chicken until it is thoroughly cooked.
- Fry the shrimp and chopped garlic in oil, add chili powder.
- Add the shrimp in to the chicken and add the vegebatles (if you use frozen vegetables, add them to the shrimp while frying them so they melt a bit).
- Add sweet chili sauce and salt to your taste.
- Cook the noodles.