Recipe by Pneuma
These are often used in Brazil as dips/sauces for many dishes. Serving size is a guess since it depends on taste preference and how much you want it.
Top Review by happynana
Very Good. I used hot chili sauce and at first just doubled the amount. We thought it was too bland so I added more; approx. 3/4 teaspoon or more. It was just the way we like it. Next time my husband would like me to add a jalapeno pepper. My battery was dead so I couldn't take a pic. Next time. Made for Ausie Swap #31.
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or 2 tablespoons lime if you want salsa with limes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, 2 tbsp if fresh and minced
- 3 drops chili sauce, depending on how strong you want it
- salt, as needed
- pepper, as needed