- 12 ounces mixed nuts
- 1 teaspoon Mexican chili powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chili powder, seasoning, curry powder with the Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over nuts and stir until well coated.
- Heat oil in a saucepan until hot, then pour over nuts and mix thoroughly. Spread the nuts on a tray lined with nonstick baking paper and bake in a 350 degree oven F. for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and store in airtight containers.