MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
If you love nuts...................
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 4 cups roasted salted mixed nuts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cinnamon or 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk together the egg and water till frothy.
- Stir in nuts.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Add egg mixture to sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- In a lightly buttered shallow pan spread mixture.
- Bake (in middle of oven) at 250 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Cool 1/2 hour and break into chunks.
- Will keep 5-days in tight container.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I started making spiced nuts for gifts last year and decided to change the recipe. I tried this recipe and another to see which would be used this year. Your recipe was EXCELLENT! It reminded me of the ones you get from the street vendors in NYC. This recipe is easy and certainly is a keeper.1Reply