Recipe by Boomette
These nuts can be frozen.
Top Review by SweetySJD
I thought these were great nuts! I used Recipe #38719 for the seasoning. 1/16 of the recipe made the perfect amount for this recipe. I used walnuts, almonds and peanuts, and I think the walnuts were my favorite. I am going to make another batch of just walnuts. These are very flavorful without being overpowering, you can still taste the good flavor of the nuts! They are easy too. Thanks!
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 cups mixed nuts or 3 cups peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix butter, chili seasoning, lime juice, garlic salt. Add nuts and mix to coat well.
- Spread nuts on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 325 F for 15 minutes (shake 2 times). Spread nuts on foil sheet and let cool.