Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These nuts can be frozen.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 cups mixed nuts or 3 cups peanuts
- In a bowl, mix butter, chili seasoning, lime juice, garlic salt. Add nuts and mix to coat well.
- Spread nuts on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 325 F for 15 minutes (shake 2 times). Spread nuts on foil sheet and let cool.
I thought these were great nuts! I used Recipe #38719 for the seasoning. 1/16 of the recipe made the perfect amount for this recipe. I used walnuts, almonds and peanuts, and I think the walnuts were my favorite. I am going to make another batch of just walnuts. These are very flavorful without being overpowering, you can still taste the good flavor of the nuts! They are easy too. Thanks!
These were very good and easy to make. Definitely 5 stars. I also did a batch with curry powder and lemon juice. They came out great too. Thanks for sharing!!!
Great spiced nut mix! I used peanuts and cashews for my niut mix. The lime juice toned down the spices I think just enough so the chili mix was noticeable, but not over powering.