- 4 manicotti
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) canbeef chili with beans
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook manicotti shells as directed on package; drain.
- Meanwhile, add oil to a large skillet and saute onion and garlic until tender. Stir in chili and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine egg, cottage cheese and cheddar cheese. Stuff into manicotti shells.
- Spoon half the chili sauce into the bottom of a greased casserole dish. Place manicotti on top and cover with remaining sauce. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with additional cheddar cheese (or your preference) and bake another 5 minutes.