Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy and tasty casserole the kids will just love.
Make and share this Chili Macaroni Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 box Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1 can no-bean chili
- 1⁄2 bag frozen tater tots
- 4 -5 hot dogs, sliced (you can also use kielbasa)
- 2 1⁄2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven from 350 to 400 degrees F.
- Use small casserole pan or lasagna pan.
- Pour enough tater tots in the pan to cover the bottom.
- Cook the tater tots until almost done.
- When the tater tots are almost done, start cooking macaroni and cheese as directed on the box.
- Slice you hot dogs into small pieces and set aside.
- Pull pan out of the oven and put hot dog slices onto the tater tots.
- Spread macaroni& cheese on top of the hot dogs.
- Spread can of chili no beans on top of the macaroni& cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and put into the oven and bake until cheese is golden brown and melted.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Very kid-friendly casserole. I used vegetarian chili with beans (for added fiber) and omitted the hot dogs as one niece does not eat beef or pork and turkey hot dogs are a "no way" with this group. They all really liked the added cheesiness on top and the kid rating is 4 stars.