Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy and tasty casserole the kids will just love.
- 1 box Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1 can no-bean chili
- 1⁄2 bag frozen tater tots
- 4 -5 hot dogs, sliced (you can also use kielbasa)
- 2 1⁄2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven from 350 to 400 degrees F.
- Use small casserole pan or lasagna pan.
- Pour enough tater tots in the pan to cover the bottom.
- Cook the tater tots until almost done.
- When the tater tots are almost done, start cooking macaroni and cheese as directed on the box.
- Slice you hot dogs into small pieces and set aside.
- Pull pan out of the oven and put hot dog slices onto the tater tots.
- Spread macaroni& cheese on top of the hot dogs.
- Spread can of chili no beans on top of the macaroni& cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and put into the oven and bake until cheese is golden brown and melted.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Very kid-friendly casserole. I used vegetarian chili with beans (for added fiber) and omitted the hot dogs as one niece does not eat beef or pork and turkey hot dogs are a "no way" with this group. They all really liked the added cheesiness on top and the kid rating is 4 stars.