Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and pantry-friendly!
- 8 ounces elbow-shaped noodles (I use slightly more than half of a one pound box)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces campbell's fiesta nacho cheese condensed soup
- 10 ounces ro-tel original diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 15 ounces hormel turkey chili with beans
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil macaroni noodles to desired doneness; I like 6 minutes.
- Place chopped onion and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Soften in microwave, about 1-2 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients, cooked noodles through pepper, in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly with 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Pour mixture into an 11x7 baking dish.
- Top casserole with remaining 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.