Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this in my local newspaper's cooking section
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Heat the oven to 450. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, salt, pepper and the chili garlic sauce. Add the shriimp and toss well.
- Transfer the shrimp, as well as any sauce in the bowl, to a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 5 to 7 minutes or until pink and firm.
- While the shrimp roast, add the pasta to the water and cook according to package directions. Reserve 1/4 c cooking water, then drain.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta and shrimp. Use a silicone spatula to scrape any liquid from the baking sheet into the bowl. Toss well.
- Sprinkle the cheese and scallions over the pasta and shrimp, as well as a little bit of reserved pasta cooking water. Toss until the cheese is melted.