Julie F's Note:
I found this in my local newspaper's cooking section
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 450. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together the oil, salt, pepper and the chili garlic sauce. Add the shriimp and toss well.
- 3Transfer the shrimp, as well as any sauce in the bowl, to a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 5 to 7 minutes or until pink and firm.
- 4While the shrimp roast, add the pasta to the water and cook according to package directions. Reserve 1/4 c cooking water, then drain.
- 5In a large bowl, combine pasta and shrimp. Use a silicone spatula to scrape any liquid from the baking sheet into the bowl. Toss well.
- 6Sprinkle the cheese and scallions over the pasta and shrimp, as well as a little bit of reserved pasta cooking water. Toss until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Gralic Rosted Shrimp With Fettuccini
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 153.8 mg
- Sodium 1270.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: