Recipe by Sooner Girl
A really great yet simple enchilada recipe. My six year old daughter loves these and I make these a lot when I need a quick no brainer meal
- 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can enchilada sauce (I like Old El Paso)
- 1 (16 ounce) canarmour chili without beans (or your favorite brand without beans)
- 3 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sauce pan mix sauce and chili to heat.
- Cook and drain meat.
- In a pan dip tortillas in hot grease just long enough to saturate flipping to coat each side and set aside.
- In a baking dish lay tortilla flat and add sauce mixture and cheese.
- Roll each tortilla and if needed secure with a toothpick.
- Pour any leftover sauce on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees until cheese is melted.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.