Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I had this dip at a party and it was very good. It's great for parties and quick and easy to make and very tasty!
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese (Leave out for about about hour on the counter so it will soften)
- 1 (16 ounce) canof hormel chili with beans
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (or 2 8 ounce bags)
- In 9inx13in pan, spread cream cheese evenly on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour Hormel chili on top of cream cheese and spread evenly.
- Cover with shredded cheese Bake for approximately 20 minutes (cheese should be melted on top) Serve with corn tortillia chips.
- (For larger servings, double ingredients).
We loved this dip. I admit I did not follow the instructions as I made this in a 10-inch deep dish pie plate. Because cheddar cheese is so expensive these days, I only used 1 cup and we thought that was plenty. I also used Nalley's 98% fat free vegetarian chili as that was what I had in the pantry.
I am sure it is just a personal taste, but we just thought this was OK. I followed the recipe exactly as written and everyone took a few bites but that was it.