Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dip goes well at barbeques and summer parties. :) Although I have tried other kinds of chips, for some reason, Fritos taste the best with this dip. :)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet , french's chili-o mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 20 -30 fritos scoops corn chips
- Cook and drain meat.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until bubbly.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops corn chips.