Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Sophie Grigson, this is just made for fish and also good on chicken
- 4 stalks lemongrass
- 2 ounces fresh coconut, grated
- 2 green chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lime, juice of
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Strip tough outer leaves from lemon grass and chop roughly.
- put this and rest of ingredients into processor and puree.
- will keep in fridge for 2 weeks if covered in oil.
- Note add fresh coriander if liked.