- 453.59 g ground beef
- 236.59 ml hot water
- 473.18 ml milk
- 354.88 ml elbow macaroni
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
Combine the following in a baggie and mix well
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain.
- Add the hot water, milk, pasta, and the seasonings.
- Bring to boil.
- Cover and simmer on low about 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
- In the last few minutes of cook time, stir in the cheese; cover the pot again for the final few minutes of cook time.
- When the pasta is tender and the cheese is melted, turn off heat and uncover. Let mixture stand, uncovered, about five minutes. It will continue to thicken as it stands.