Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
I found this on a message board and thought it sounded very good. I have not tried it yet but am putting it here for safe keeping. I bet it would be great for the guy's poker night.
- 1 (3 ounce) can diced green chilies, well drained
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (8 ounces )
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all Ingredients together.
- Shape into 1/4 inch balls.
- Place about 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake until set, about 15 to 18 minutes.