Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great spicy way to have beetroot. I made this with a mixed lettuce leaf salad with some aged pecorino cheese and thinly sliced ham.
- 2 (50 g) whole cooked beetroots
- 45 ml sherry wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes, more if you like really hot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Halve the beetroot and cut them into thin slices.
- Put in a small bowl with all of the ingredients and let stand for at least 1 hour.