Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Campbell's test kitchen. You can garnish with avocado slices, minced green onons and Monterey Jack cheese.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 (16 ounce) canscampbell's pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- In large saucepan, brown beef and cook onion.
- Combine with garlic and chili powder, until tender (use shortening if necessary).
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat.
- Simmer 10 mintues; stir occasionally.