Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
My future hubby and I really liked this squash. When I made this squash I added my squash in to my onions and cooked them until tender as I'm not fond of crunchy squash. I used Rotel canned tomatoes and green chiles. I found this recipe at Ossg Recipes.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Saute onion in butter in a large skillet 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir gently. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.