Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Today, I have completed ONE whole year of cooking. Its been a great day though I was real busy until 3 pm writing my Info. Tech assignment that I've finished too! So, its a day for double thrills. It's also Bergy's b'day and Anu's too which makes it all the more a reason to party. I saved this recipe along with my brandy crescents for today and I am so happy to be posting them.
- 150 g butter, melted
- 150 g sugar, ground in a mixer
- 150 g refined flour (maida)
- 100 g corn flakes, crushed
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Mix butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add yolk and salt.
- Add essence, flour and corn flakes.
- Mix with hands until everything has just mixed (don't overmix).
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Make into flat cookie shapes.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Allow to harden.