1/2 Photos of Chihuahua Dogs (Hot Dog Tacos)
This recipe is from Cooking With 4 Ingredients by Jean Coates, c. 2002. Simple, easy. I have copied the recipe as written - but when I made these I warmed the taco shells in the oven, boiled the hot dogs, and then put the whole thing together without the microwave. Do whatever is easiest for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put hot dog sauce in a saucepan and cook at medium heat until hot.
- 2Place a frank in each taco shell. Top with the heated chili sauce and cheese.
- 3Place in microwave and and heat for 30 seconds or until the frankfurters are warm.
- 4Top franks with onions, tomatoes and lettuce (optional).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chihuahua Dogs (Hot Dog Tacos)
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.3
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 472.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot dog sauce