Chighetti (Chicken Spaghetti)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9X13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a very large bowl whisk together the seasoning mix and evaporated milk.
- Then fold in the cooked spaghetti, chicken, frozen pepper & onion blend, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and salt and pepper.
- Pour combined ingredients into the greased baking dish, top with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with remaining 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Return to oven without the foil and bake an additional 5-10 minutes, watching closely, until topping is lightly browned.