Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A great pot-luck dish that is sure to please. Leftovers are even better!
Make and share this Chighetti (Chicken Spaghetti) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packageknorr creamy pesto sauce mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk or 12 ounces fat-free half-and-half cream
- 12 ounces spaghetti, prepared according to package directions and drained
- 2 lbs cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen onion and three pepper blend
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9X13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a very large bowl whisk together the seasoning mix and evaporated milk.
- Then fold in the cooked spaghetti, chicken, frozen pepper & onion blend, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and salt and pepper.
- Pour combined ingredients into the greased baking dish, top with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with remaining 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Return to oven without the foil and bake an additional 5-10 minutes, watching closely, until topping is lightly browned.