- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 -6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cooked ditalini
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a nonstick pan over medium heat, heat the oil. Saute the garlic until soft; add the bell pepper, rosemary, and 1 tablespoon of parsley and saute 5 minutes longer.
- Add the tomatoes; bring to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer, stir frequently for 10 minutes. Add the chickpeas and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through (5 minutes). Stir in the ditalini, cheese and remaining parsley.
- Top with a little more shredded cheese.