Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this dip with tortilla chips, pita, crackers, or fresh vegetables. It doesn't last very long, so eat it soon after preparing.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 small avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon green chili, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Place the chickpeas in a food processor or blender. Add the lemon juice and garlic, and process briefly, until the chickpeas are slightly chopped.
- Add the onion and avocado, and process again until the mixture is chunky.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover and chill before serving.
This made a nice dip! I used peppercorn ranch sun chips and enjoyed this for a nice brunch. Thanks! Made for the Bargain Basement game.