Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yet another one of those good for you, and hide the veggies things. I love chickpeas, but my kids think they look weird. This is very plain for picky palates.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 59.14 ml plain low-fat yogurt
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 538.64 g can chickpeas, drained
- Put all ingredients into a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Serve at room temperature with pita chips, crackers, carrots, or other dipping vegetables.
I cut the recipe amount way back since it is just two of us and I wanted to get three recipes from one can of beans LOL Great easy dip and low fat. Made for Photo Tag Jan 2009